Saturday, April 05, 2008

Which way is the highway?


"Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is. The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show."

I was talking to a friend today and as I gave him the latest updates of what's up with me, he started looking for a word to describe the pace of my life. And we both finally decided on happening.

So how do we define happening? Does a person who goes out partying every night have a happening life? Or is it happening only if the person goes out partying every night with a different set of friends? :)

I believe happening is when there is no certainty in one's life. And the absence of certainty makes everything completely unpredictable and hence makes every thing seem like a new twist and an unexpected turn..

As we went to talk about other things, I wondered whether I am really enjoying my happening life. "Of course I am.." I said to myself ".. but one cannot have popcorn for dinner all life.."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger anonymouse said...

Monotony and Popcorn!

I say give me what I do not have.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home