Friday, August 31, 2007

Ek khaali pannaa...

Bas ek paani kee aawaaz laplapaati hain
Ki ghaat chhod ke maanjhi tamaam jaa bhee chuke...

I saw the movie Raincoat (starring Ajay Devgan and Aishwarya Rai) today. Heart wrenching.. No.. Maybe heart wrenching is not the right word.. I do not know what the right word is.. I just know that I felt empty after watching the movie.. Yeah- now I have the right word.. I felt a void in me. I felt numb and listless.

I had felt a similar feeling after I had watched Black. That was one inspiring movie- and yet there was something dark about it. Dark enough to bring many of my caged feelings to the foreground. And today Raincoat did something similar- but in an opposite way. Raincoat took away all my emotions and left my empty. As if a busy street suddenly went completely deserted...

Mathura nagarpati kaahe tum gokul jaaon..


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home