Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The ABC of Love...

It's Valentines Day today- a celebration of love...

Today must be really special- for I have realized I am in love... And Oh-My-God what a feeling it is!!! That thrill- that tingling sensation- I can't wait till tomorrow to have one more hour-long rendevous... And each such meeting leaves me yearning for more more more...

Don't start getting ideas people- I'm talking about my new passion- driving a car!

Oh! The feeling I get when I set my foot on the accelerator- when I change gears- I can feel power transmitting underneath me and pumping energy for the wheels to move- the way my hands close over the steering wheel guiding the car... It's such an adrenalin rush... Everytime I sit in the driver's seat- my dil goes mmm...

I presume the ABC in the title make sense now :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Venkatesh said...

And I thought only I write double-meaning verses! :)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home